In February 2009, I was invited to participate in the 10th Anniversary Celebration for the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMOCA), which had a light-oriented theme: "10 Years of EnLIGHTenment."
My clothing company, Enlighted, presented an informal fashion show that continued throughout the evening, and we also contributed to the decorative outdoor lighting for the event.
The pieces shown include the following: (the links open new pages on the Enlighted site)
• white ruffled dress with blue and green LED sleeves
• polka dotted fur coat with slow fade color changing LEDs
• white suit with EL wire lightning
• sheer white jacket with white LEDs
• Commander Gaijin
• silver jacket with blue LED outlines
• red corset dress
• white snowball dress
• silver corset dress
• vest with red LED stripes